STORM DENNIS. We want to give Icicle competitors warning in good time if it looks certain to prevent racing on Sunday. However many weather sites suggest that the wind will moderate through Sunday and it may be sailable, if challenging, by about midday if the gusts are not as strong as indicated. So the present intention is again to take a decision on Sunday morning. However if the forecast deteriorates before then, we will take a decision to cancel on Saturday night. Watch the Club Website or Facebook pages.

ROAD CLOSURES. Anyone coming to the Club on Sunday should be aware that the A21 will be closed between the junctions for Tonbridge and Sevenoaks Weald and the B2176 through Bidborough and Penshurst will be closed around 9am for a bit while the Tunbridge Wells Half Marathon passes along it.