Saturday 8th December 2018, 6.30pm for 7.00pm
For the benefit of those who have not attended before, the BBSC Seasonal Supper is a fairly casual social affair aimed at enjoying the company of fellow sailors & their families and having a good meal at a reasonable cost with a well-stocked cash bar. The Prize-giving will take place during the evening.
We will have caterers preparing a 3 course meal for us. When booking you will need to choose which Starter & Main you wish. Payment to be made when booking. If you have any special dietary requirements please let us know.
A few volunteers will be needed to decorate the Club Room and set tables in the afternoon of 8th December. If you can help please let John Ballantyne & Liz Denbigh know as soon as possible.
There will be limited numbers so it is essential to book with your choice of meal & pay by the end of November. £18.00 per Adult & £10 per Youth (12 years or under). Tickets can be purchased from the bar.
- Chargrilled Roasted Vegetable & Haloumi Stacks – Courgette, pepper, spring onion & haloumi chargrilled & served with a tomato salsa sauce.(V)
- Ham Hock Terrine with Piccalilli & Warm Ciabatta Bread.
- Goats Cheese & Beetroot Tart with Rocket & Pesto dressing.(V)
- Rich Beef Bourguignon.
- Chorizo & Brie Filled Chicken Breast with Dijon Mustard Sauce.
- Tarragon Chicken – Breast of chicken with a fresh tarragon & white wine cream reduction.
- Baked Spinach & Cream Cheese Roulade served with tomato salsa.
All main courses served with a selection of seasonal vegetables & Dauphinois potatoes.
- Trio of Desserts – Chocolate brownie, lemon posset shot glass & mini fruit tart.
Well stocked bar will be open