(AS A RESULT OF GOVERNMENT AND RYA GUIDANCE OUR OPEN DAY HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO SEPTEMBER – DATE TO BE DECIDED)
Ever wanted to try dinghy sailing, windsurfing or stand up paddle boarding?
Then now is your chance! Our friendly club in Edenbridge is opening its doors and would like to invite you to come and join us on the water for some fun and relaxation – and its FREE!
Our experienced members will be there to show you the ropes. All you need is some clothes and shoes you don’t mind getting wet, a wind-proof top, a towel and a sense of adventure!
So bring the family, bring a picnic and have a free try out of sailing, windsurfing or stand up paddle boarding with one of our qualified instructors. No need to book just come along.
For more information contact: email@example.com
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Event subject to COVID regulations
- 1 try out per person and subject to availability – allocated on a first come, first serve basis
- Activities only available to children of 7 years of age and over.
- All children must be supervised by a parent/guardian
- Lifejackets must be worn on the water – if you have your own please bring it with you, if not we can provide you with one
- Swimming not allowed